QuickBooks Tool Hub contains a set of various tools that fix complex to simple problems in the QuickBooks application. This tool has made the lives of QB users a lot simpler. It’s because earlier, they had to download different programs and troubleshoot various errors in the software. But this utility has different tabs, such as Company Files, Installation Issues, Networking and Printing, and PDFs. Thus, it acts as an all-in-one solution to fix different kinds of errors. In this article, you’ll find more about what is QuickBooks Tool Hub and how to download and install it.
The Process to Download QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks is a highly dependable application. But it is also vulnerable to various errors. The QuickBooks Tool Hub acts as a launchpad for the different kinds of programs you would use to fix specific errors. It is a versatile application that can address the needs of all QB users. To perform a QuickBooks Tool Hub download, follow these steps.
- Visit the official QuickBooks website on your system.
- According to your system configuration, you will see the different kinds of download files.
- The downloaded file will be displayed in QuickBooksToolHub.exe format. You can save it to a convenient location on your computer.
- Now, right-tap the direct link and select the ‘Save As’ option.
- You will receive a prompt. It will ask you to select the folder to download the file.
- You can either choose to save the file in the ‘Downloads’ folder or in any other location.
- Now, tap the ‘Save’ button.
Steps to install QuickBooks Tool Hub
Installing QB Tool Hib after downloading it is only a few steps long process. Follow these pointers to start using this application.
- Go to the folder where the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub is downloaded.
- Left-tap the .exe file two times.
- A window will pop up. Here you will need to provide the needed authentication to install the application.
- Tap ‘Yes‘ and let the installation window load up.
- Read the terms and conditions. After going through them, accept them.
- Following this, you will see a destination where the Tool Hub application will get installed.
- After approving the destination, hit the ‘Install‘ button.
- Wait till the installation process completes. Do not do any other thing on your computer throughout this process.
- After the file is installed, you will find two options. The First will be to open the Tool Hub utility, and the second will be to close the window.
- Hit the ‘Finish‘ option.
- A shortcut to QB Tool Hub will be there on your desktop. Double left-click it to open it.
Once you open QuickBooks Tool Hub, you will see different tabs that will allow you to solve network issues, company file issues, performance problems, installation, and login issues. You can use any of these tabs whenever you face a specific problem.
The Bottom Line
By now, you must have a thorough understanding of what is QuickBooks Tool Hub. If you want to work uninterruptedly with QuickBooks, you must install the QuickBooks Tool Hub application on your system. It will save your time and energy in fixing different errors. To know more about it, contact a QuickBooks technical support professional.